The responsibilities of the Sheridan Township treasurer include:
1. Collecting taxes from township residents and businesses.
2. Maintaining a uniform system of accounting for the township.
3. Keeping all tax and financial records for the Township.
The responsibilities of the Sheridan Township clerk include:
1. Keeping all records of registered voters in the Township
2. Taking care of bids, contracts and personnel files.
3. Publishing and transcribing all minutes of Township board meetings.
4. Posting board meeting and public notices.